A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shams Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shams Karimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shams Karimi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Karimi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shams A Karimi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shams A. Karimi practice?
- Dr. Shams Karimi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shams Karimi practices Pediatrics near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Richland Hills, TX.
See Hurst Pediatricians.