Dr. Shams Karimi MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Hurst, TX

4.9

May 2nd, 2013
#1 Pediatrician
I highly recommend Dr Karimi for your pediatrician. I have used her services for more than 15 years. This Dr is compassionate about what she does and covers all the bases for the well being of your child. She will answer all your questions and keep you informed with up to date medical information, my children are almost grown now and I only wish she had a family practice. We will miss her but again she is highly recommended.

February 7th, 2013
Best doctor ever
We are so blessed to have found Dr. Karimi. We went through two other pediatricians before we found Dr. Karimi and our daughter absolutely adores her. She is attentive and very gentle with our child. She spends an abundant amount of time with her and makes sure all of our questions are answered before we leave the office. Dr. Karimi even called personally on a weekend to check on our daughter after an office visit.

September 23rd, 2011
I have been using her for about 6 years with both my children. Absolutely an excellent Dr who is both caring and extremely thorough. Excellent bedside manner. Top notch Dr.

March 10th, 2010
Very Well Mannered
Dr. Karimi takes the time to listen to your concerns about your child and goes out of her way to please.Thanks! Dr. Karimi