A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamsa Shafi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafi graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shafi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shafi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shamsa Shafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shamsa N. Shafi practice?
Dr. Shamsa Shafi practices Pediatrics near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA and South Windsor, CT.
See Waterbury Pediatricians.