Dr. Shamsha Doran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shamsha Doran?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2017

Dr. Doran is an excellent neurologist -- thorough and attentive. She posts test results promptly and always follows up with a phone call. I would recommend her without hesitation .

September 10th, 2015

Dr REFUSED see me because I was a few minutes late, even though she didn't have another patient for 40 minutes.

I am not someone who speaks ill of people just to feel good about myself, but I would be remiss to let what happened this morning just slide by. I have been to many doctors in my life and I have never met a doctor so utterly appalling. I was a few minutes late due to morning traffic and the doctor REFUSED to see me on principle. Her staff tried to plead with her to take me and she wouldn't be swayed, even though her next patient wasn't coming for another 40 minutes. Her staff even agreed with me that it was ridiculous that she wouldn't see me even though she had 40 minutes, which was the time she initially allotted me. I even had the courtesy to call ahead of time to say I was stuck in LA traffic. I honestly can't fathom how a doctor is more concerned with her precious rules than treating patients. It's disgusting and entirely unprofessional. Good for her that she is so tough and lays down the law, but one day she is going to refuse to see a patient far worse than I, who will suffer tremendously because she refused to see them or treat them. She will learn that patient care, especially at a neurologist's office, trumps her silly rules. It may take a tragedy for her to realize what is really important--- it isn't her asinine rules, it's her sick patients. I hope she learns sooner than later.

September 15th, 2009

Although I've only had three appointments with Dr. Velani, I find her to be warmly responsive, instructive and not prone to speak on matters which are not within her expertise .

April 12th, 2015