A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamshad Anjum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamshad Anjum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anjum graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Anjum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamshad A Anjum MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shamshad A. Anjum practice?
- Dr. Shamshad Anjum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shamshad Anjum practices Family Medicine near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: South Beloit, IL.
See Beloit Primary Care Doctors.