A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamshad Anjum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anjum
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Anjum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamshad Anjum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anjum graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Anjum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamshad A Anjum MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shamshad A. Anjum practice?
- Dr. Shamshad Anjum has 1 office location.
Dr. Shamshad Anjum practices Family Medicine near Beloit, WI.
See Beloit Family Physicians.