A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamshad Anjum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamshad Anjum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anjum graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Anjum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
- St Francis Hospital, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anjum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 3 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shamshad A. Anjum practice?
Dr. Shamshad Anjum practices Family Medicine near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: South Beloit, IL and Roscoe, IL.
See Beloit Family Physicians.