Learn more about Dr. Shamsher Lakhian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamsher Lakhian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakhian
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lakhian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamsher Lakhian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhian graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Lakhian has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamsher Lakhian MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shamsher Lakhian practice?
- Dr. Shamsher Lakhian has 1 office location.
Dr. Shamsher Lakhian practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Endocrinologists.