A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamsher Lakhian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamsher Lakhian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamsher Lakhian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhian graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Lakhian has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamsher Lakhian MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shamsher Lakhian practice?
- Dr. Shamsher Lakhian has 1 office location.
Dr. Shamsher Lakhian practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Endocrinologists.