Dr. Shamsi Vatannia MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Fresno, CA

4.8

April 15th, 2015
Love Love Vatannia. Soo knowledgeable and so funny!

April 19th, 2012
Dr. Vattania portrays excellence in her profession!!
I had a laparscopic hysterectomy on 4/16/12 with the potential for many complications. Dr. Vattania was thorough, compassionate, and extremely skilled and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.

November 15th, 2011
Doctor very kind, receptionists preoccupied, nurse stressed
The receptionists (two) at the front ignored me when I came in the door to sign in. It was only after I said aloud that I was a "new patient" that they acknowledged me and finally gave me paperwork after standing there like an idiot for two minutes. I didn't like being handed a pee-test cup in front of everybody in the waiting room, they could have done that behind the door discreetly. The doctor was very jovial and kind, but the nurse on staff was overworked and harried, and kept forgetting about what my vitals were after taking them because she would walk away to squeeze in another task before committing my numbers to memory long enough to write Them down. So I had to repeat them verbally. In the examination room she threw a paper blanket at me and told me to get undressed as she left the room. I guess they don't even do paper gowns here. I didn't like how NONE of the swabs, speculums or cervix scrapers were packaged in wrapping and not even unwrapped in my presence. The swabs and scrapers were just sitting there out in the open like pens in a cupholder on the counter. Completely unsanitary for a medical facility.