Dr. Shamsuddin Pepermintwala Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Shamsuddin Pepermintwala?

Horrible!

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

Lied to by the P.A. which cost me $240 for the appointment and time wasted from work. Horrible expierience!

I had an appointment with peppermintwala Bi got hi pa instead. I was disappointed and won't return

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Considerate Doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2016

The doctor takes time with each patient so the waiting times are long. Once you are in with him, he listens to everything you have to say and tries to help come up with solutions that work best for you. If you disagree with how his suggestions, he shows no offense and works to come up with a solution that works best for your family.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Agonizingly long wait. Been called back and have been now waiting over 2 1/2 hrs with my young toddler. Great doctor, but don't plan anything for the rest of your day when you have an appointment

Posted on January 14th, 2015

This doctor is the best I have seen! He got into the medical field for the right reasons, cause he cares about people not cause they are numbers aka turn and burn. I have worked in the medical for 8 years, and I find it sickening that doctors look at patients as a dollar sign and not a living person. No doctor has listened to me ever and yes I waited an hour to see him but he took 2 hours with me for an hour slot! He is really down to earth. He has more expensive rates but I promise you that for me it was worth every penny. Great listener and knows exactly what he is doing! I would recommend this doctor in a heart beat!

Be wary if you have trouble with boundaries/assertiveness

Posted on August 18th, 2014

Dr Permintwala did a great job diagnosing me (ADHD). But for my treatment I'll be finding someone with a gentler approach. Every time I see him, he reinforces the idea that he knows what's best for me - and that I don't. Complete "I'm the doctor and I'll decide what to do." He can be insensitive (has made rude and unnecessary comments about my weight, the fact that I don't have any kids "yet," etc) and doesn't seem to care or notice how (un)comfortable I am with what's going on. I can get into his office in a day or two when needed. But the wait times are horrible (3 hours for my first appt, an hour+ for regular ones). You've got to proactively speak up, but he will spend time listening to you. He seems to be a good doctor clinically but Dr P is not of a collaborative mindset. Not the pdoc for me.

Posted on November 22nd, 2017