A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamus Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamus Carr, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamus Carr, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Carr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamus R Carr FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shamus R. Carr practice?
- Dr. Shamus Carr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shamus Carr practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.