Learn more about Dr. Shamus Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamus Carr, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamus Carr, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamus Russell Carr FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shamus R. Carr practice?
- Dr. Shamus Carr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shamus Carr practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.