Learn more about Dr. Shan Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shan Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shan Baker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shan Ray Baker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shan R. Baker practice?
- Dr. Shan Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Shan Baker practices Otolaryngology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.