A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shan Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shan Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shan Baker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shan Ray Baker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shan R. Baker practice?
- Dr. Shan Baker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shan Baker practices Otolaryngology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.