A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shan Kaur, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital-Roland Way
- Marin General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shan Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shan Kaur practice?
Dr. Shan Kaur practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Novato, CA.
See Novato Internists, Novato Hematologists, and Novato Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Kaur, Dr. Janessa Kaur, Dr. Hanna Kaur, Dr. Jackie Kaur, Dr. Janine Kaur, Dr. Janice Kaur, Dr. Janina Kaur, Dr. Shawnda Kaur