A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shan Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shan Zhu is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shan Zhu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from Medical College Of Qingdao University.
Dr. Zhu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shan Zhu MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shan Zhu practice?
- Dr. Shan Zhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Shan Zhu practices Internal Medicine near Campbell, CA.
See Campbell Internists.