Dr. Shana Dowell MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Springfield, TN

May 5th, 2017
Least Sympathetic Doctor I have ever met in my life.
I went to her office a few years back. I was 9 weeks pregnant. I asked for an ultrasound because I no longer felt pregnant and she argued with me for 2 minutes about how it was not necessary and when I persisted she stomped into the hallway and yelled at the staff "She wants an ultrasound" in a a horribly rude manner to make sure I, and everyone in the office could hear her and make me feel stupid. Well turns out the baby did not have a heart beat. She did not apologize for her acting that way, or for our loss. She simply said if it doesn't pass in a week, come back and stomped back out. I wish I would have taking action against her because it still bothers me that people like her have anything to do with peoples health.

August 10th, 2012
The best Ob/Gyn I have ever been to.
Dr. Dowell helped me to have the best pregnancy ever, she is so kind, caring, and considerate. I have been to many Ob/gyn's through the years and she by far is the best.

August 28th, 2009
bed side manner is excellent
even though you may wait in the waiting room about 20-30 min on avg for dr. dowell she gives you her undivided attention when it is your turn. dr.dowell is very personable and will tell you how it is without sugar coating the facts. thanks to her our son was born safely and heathy!