Learn more about Dr. Shana Jarmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shana Jarmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarmer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jarmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shana Jarmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarmer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jarmer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shana Jarmer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shana Jarmer practice?
- Dr. Shana Jarmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shana Jarmer practices Family Medicine near Wellington, KS.
See Wellington Primary Care Doctors.