A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shana Jarmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shana Jarmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarmer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shana Jarmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarmer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Jarmer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shana Jarmer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shana Jarmer practice?
- Dr. Shana Jarmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shana Jarmer practices Family Medicine near Wellington, KS.
See Wellington Primary Care Doctors.