A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shana Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shana Johnson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shana Johnson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shana Leigh Johnson MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shana L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Shana Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Shana Johnson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.