A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shana Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shana Johnson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shana Leigh Johnson MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shana L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Shana Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shana Johnson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA and Centralia, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.