A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shana Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shana Johnson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shana L. Johnson practice?
Dr. Shana Johnson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA and Centralia, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.