A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shana Krstevska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shana Krstevska, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krstevska graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Krstevska has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krstevska accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shana S. Krstevska practice?
Dr. Shana Krstevska practices Neurology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Troy Neurologists.