A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shana McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shana McCormack, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. McCormack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shana Erin McCormack MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shana E. McCormack practice?
- Dr. Shana McCormack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shana McCormack practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.