Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shana Laflin
Dr. Shana Laflin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Zephyrhills, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Laflin is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shana Laflin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shana Laflin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Zephyrhills, FL.
Dr. Vemuri Krishna
Zephyrhills, FL 0 mi41
Dr. Luis Melendez-Collazo
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Zephyrhills, FL 0 mi11
Dr. Krishna Tewari
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Zephyrhills, FL 0.01 mi10