Dr. Shana Vifian Ray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shana Vifian Ray?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 29th, 2015

Save Yourself a Trip and Find a Different Doctor that Actually Cares

I was a patient of Dr. Ray's for over 5 years and while I wasn't thrilled with the treatment of my migraines, which was basically just increasing the dosage of my various medications, I always thought she understood how horrible my migraines were, and the impact they had on my daily activities and their severity. Well, it turns out I was very, very wrong. I recently obtained my medical records and read over her notes of our appointments and was shocked at how dismissive she was about my migraines and their severity. She went so far as to say that they minimally affected my life which lead me to wonder if she had even listened to me at all during the 5+ years that she "treated" me.

January 14th, 2016

August 26th, 2014

July 22nd, 2014

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.