A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shana Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shana Walton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shana Walton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Walton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shana Marie Walton MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shana M. Walton practice?
- Dr. Shana Walton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shana Walton practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.