A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shana Yeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shana Yeager is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shana Yeager, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeager graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Yeager has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shana L Yeager MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shana L. Yeager practice?
- Dr. Shana Yeager has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shana Yeager practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Jackson, TX and Dallas, TX.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.