Obstetricians & Gynecologists

12221 Merit Dr
Ste 1610
Dallas, TX 75251
972-214-1911
Locations and availability (4)

1.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  VERY unhappy FORMER patient  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

HORRIBLE experience! Should have sued, but didn't want to deal with them any more. Went in to have a 45 min. Novosure procedure,at 9 am, day surgery. Woke up at 5:30 that evening alone in Recovery. Ask a nurse passing by what was going on and why it was so late. She said, and I quote : "Your doctor did not tell you?" I told her no, she proceeded to tell me that they had punctured my uterus and had to preform surgery (like a C-section) to fix it. My husband comes in wanting to know what is going on. NO ONE EVER went out and told him what was going on. He had tried to get in but was kept out by nurses and a security person. Dr. (haha) Yeager NEVER saw me in recovery. After I was taken to a hospital room she told me they had puntured a small hole in my uterus and had repaired it, that was one of the incidents that could happen, that I initialed by and was told I just had to know it could happen but they had never seen it happen. Ok, I had been warned, it was done on the Friday before Thanksgiving week, plenty of time to recuperate and be back at work in 10 days. I was released from the hospital on Saturday, THE NEXT DAY, and told to come to her office on Tuesday, they would be closed the rest of the week for the holiday, understandable. On Tuesday went in the left end of the incision was loose but "That is no big deal" I was told. The Saturday after the holiday the sutures 3 of the end ones were all the way out, you could stick your finger into my body, I tried sterri strips, covering it with sterile gauze... I called her office answering service relayed message and she called and told me to come in on Monday. I did go, she said it looked healthy and put me on a different antibiotic than the one I had left the hospital with and put a couple strips of tape over the open incision. On Wednesday I went to my family physician because I was not feeling well and knew I should not have an open incision.My family Dr. was very upset, he did a culture of the incision and sent me to a general surgeon upstairs from his office right then. The general surgeon cleaned the insicion, cut out the dead skin/tissue and sewed me up. I did that for 6 weeks going back once a week having the incision cleaned inside and out because it would not heal. Finally, after 6 weeks they got it closed. I have never confronted this Dr. and I chose not to go to court because of all the bad stuff you have to through, but I would not let Dr. Yeager treat my pets.

|  terrible  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2010

Her office and practice hasn't changed one bit. Had the same experience. Her husband the office manager wouldn't file my claims. He seems to like $300. For an office visit. I do not recommend!

|  show details
Apr 18th, 2009

The worst experience ever! Her office is ridiculous! They said they took my insurance and then after two visits they sent me a bill for over 300 dollars via email. I emailed them back giving them my insurance info again and asking them to file the two office visit claims and then I will pay the two copayments owed for the two visits I had. I never received any thing from my insurance saying that Dr. Yeager filed to receive insurance payment. They never emailed me back and then 4 months later I get a call from a collection agency telling me I owe them 320 dollars! I tried to get into contact with Dr. Yeager's office, but they had convieniently closed the office in town about a month or two after my last visit. And they had no forwarding address or contact number! I did online research to find her current location and sent her a letter telling her to file on my insurance and to send me detailed billing paperwork to show that I could owe such an amount, but she only responded by email telling me she cannot give any info without receiving 25 dollars first! I emailed her 2 more times asking them to file on my insurance and told her I didnt want the papers, I just wanted her to file with my insurance because Dr.'s usually only have 1 year from the appointment date to file a claim. If they wait over a year, it is not the patient responsibility anymore. But I still haven't received one single email from her since my las email over 4 months ago, AND it has been over a year since the office visits! MOST UNPROFESSIONAL DOCTOR I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!