A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanan Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanan Munoz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanan Munoz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Munoz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanan Brinson Munoz MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shanan B. Munoz practice?
- Dr. Shanan Munoz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shanan Munoz practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.