A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanaz Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanaz Ali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanaz Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanaz Karam Ali MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shanaz K. Ali practice?
- Dr. Shanaz Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanaz Ali practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Pediatricians.