Internists, Pediatrician

1111 Highway 6
Ste 100
Sugar Land, TX 77478
281-491-0909
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  very helpfull  |  show details
by neha desai on Jul 25th, 2014

She is the best doctor ever .She is my daughters pediatrician and understands any concercer i have for my daughter ,Dr Ali will listen to me as though my daughter is only patient she has i am very happy i she choosed her.

|  The rehman hassan  |  show details
by Rehman hassan on May 29th, 2014

Very nice very good

|  Worst office visit ever  |  show details
by Wendy on Jan 3rd, 2014

I waited for 2 hours to see Dr. Ali and it was my first visit. She spent less than 2 minutes in the room with me, recommended medication that my insurance will not cover . I explained that to her , she gave me some samples and wrote me a prescription that when I went to get it filled the pharmacist couldn't because the drug is not made in the dosage she recommended. She was gracious enough tho take my office visit fee and I didn't see a value for my money. WHAT A TOTAL DISREGARD FOR MEDICINE- SHE IS A JOKE

|  Would not recommend  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2013

I had been going to Dr. Ali for a few years. I never thought she was very thorough or knowledgeable from my experiences. I went to her for convenience, and now I know better. I had asked her about vertigo once, which I was experiencing, and she wasn't very helpful. She neither prescribed me anything, which I know overprescribing can be problematic at times, nor did she recommend that I go see an ear, nose & throat doctor, which she should have done since vertigo is typically an inner ear problem. She seems very inexperienced and the fact that she once brought in a medical book to look something up while I was in the room proved that. I also have had to wait 30-45 minutes or more just to see her. I think that is just riduculous especially when I make an early appointment. She's very matter of fact and not very warm either. I switched doctors and it is like night and day now. I'm so glad I don't go to her anymore.

|  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

Uncompromising, doesn't listen, cold and makes refills for long standing rx awkward and painfully time consuming!

|  Best Doctor Ever!!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Dr Ali always takes her time to hear what is going on with me. She is very knowledgeable and caring. She found solutions to problems that I had for years and I had visited many doctors who could not help me. You will not be sorry if you choose Dr Ali as your primary doctor, I even referred my parents to her.

|  Uncaring  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

I have had kidney stones before and anyone who has had them knows that feeling when you are passing one. I had spent $1300 on ER visits on my last two kidney stones. I felt one passing and went in to see Dr. Ali hoping to bypass going to the ER. She told me to take Ibuprofen and get an ultrasound done. I was shocked. I only go to the doctor once or twice a year, so I know she didn't think I was just begging for pain meds, so my only reasoning was she just didn't believe me. I ended up in the emergency room with two kidney stones. The ER doctor was shocked at my story as was the urologist that he recommended to me. I now have a doctor that said he would just call in a Rx if I felt I was passing another kidney stone and gave me his cell phone number. That is a real doctor. I got a call TWO MONTHS later from her office apologizing because they FORGOT to call me after the results of my ultrasound showed two large kidney stones. Ridiculous.

|  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

Dr. Ali is well qualified, on top of current medicines, trends and technology, and caring

|  Rude  |  show details