A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanaz Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanaz Rao is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanaz Khan Rao MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanaz K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Shanaz Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shanaz Rao practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Peoria, IL.
See New Hartford Primary Care Doctors and New Hartford Internists.