A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanaz Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanaz Rao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanaz Khan Rao MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanaz K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Shanaz Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanaz Rao practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Laurel, MD.
See Laurel Primary Care Doctors and Laurel Internists.