A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanda Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanda Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Morris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Regional Medical Center
- Mary Chiles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanda Morris MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanda Morris practice?
- Dr. Shanda Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shanda Morris practices Family Medicine near Winchester, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, KY.
See Winchester Family Physicians.