Dr. Shanda Riley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shanda Riley?

February 22nd, 2017

Got the least possible to appease

Horrible bedside manner basically made me feel like I was seeking pain pills all I wanted was answers. I just wanted to find out why I was in so much pain and it was constantly bothering me she was quick to let me know that hurt emergency room was reserved for real emergencies not just the debilitating pain . She gave me pain pills at a referral. So let's hope with the referral I get some answers

May 31st, 2008

A great doctor

Dr. Riley attended to a head injury I had as the result of a fall. She has a kind and caring bedside manor and kept me well informed and at ease during the visit. Dr. Riley also spoke to my 5 year old son who was visiting me like a human and not as an annoyance like some doctors might. A true ray of sunshine in a hospital environment!

September 26th, 2015