A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Meehan, MD is board certified in Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Meehan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane A Meehan MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Shane A. Meehan practice?
- Dr. Shane Meehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Meehan practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.