A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Meehan, MD is board certified in Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Meehan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meehan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan