Learn more about Dr. Shane Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Community Hospital
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Alexander DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane Alexander practice?
- Dr. Shane Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Alexander practices Family Medicine near Kingman, KS.
See Kingman Primary Care Doctors.