Learn more about Dr. Shane Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Alexander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Community Hospital
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shane Alexander practice?
Dr. Shane Alexander practices Family Medicine near Kingman, KS.
See Kingman Family Physicians.