Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shane Christensen
Dr. Shane Christensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Family Medicine. Dr. Christensen is affiliated with Primary Children's Medical Center, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center and St Mark's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shane Christensen has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Shane Christensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Stephen Wood
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi39
Dr. Joseph Atkin
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi7
Dr. Jose Azarcon Jr
Family Medicine, General Practice
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi25