A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Clark, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Clark has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Alan Clark MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shane A. Clark practice?
- Dr. Shane Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shane Clark practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.