A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Danielson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Danielson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Danielson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Danielson graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Danielson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Darren Danielson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shane D. Danielson practice?
- Dr. Shane Danielson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Shane Danielson practices Psychiatry near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Darby, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Chester Psychiatrists.