Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shane Danielson
Dr. Shane Danielson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chester, PA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Danielson is affiliated with Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester, Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Crozer-Chester Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shane Danielson has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Shane Danielson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, PA.
Dr. Karen Newman
Chester, PA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Darren Piechota
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Chester, PA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Shelley Oxenhorn
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Chester, PA 0.01 mi9