Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shane Driggs
Dr. Shane Driggs, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX, with another office in Brownsville, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Driggs is affiliated with Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville and Brownsville Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shane Driggs has the following 4 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Shane Driggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Thomas Williams
Family Medicine, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi
Dr. Oscar Lightner
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi37
Dr. Eisen Espina
Corpus Christi, TX 0.20 mi45