A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Gustafson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Gustafson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Gustafson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gustafson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gustafson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Gustafson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane Gustafson practice?
- Dr. Shane Gustafson has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Gustafson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Sartell, MN.
See Sartell Primary Care Doctors and Sartell Family Physicians.