Learn more about Dr. Shane Gustafson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Gustafson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gustafson
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gustafson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Gustafson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gustafson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gustafson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Gustafson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane Gustafson practice?
- Dr. Shane Gustafson has 15 office locations.
Dr. Shane Gustafson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Sartell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Sartell Family Physicians.