Learn more about Dr. Shane Hernesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Hernesman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernesman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hernesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Hernesman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernesman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hernesman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Christopher Hernesman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane C. Hernesman practice?
- Dr. Shane Hernesman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shane Hernesman practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Merritt Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cocoa, FL and Rockledge, FL.
See Merritt Island Primary Care Doctors and Merritt Island Family Physicians.