A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Hernesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Hernesman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernesman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Hernesman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernesman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hernesman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Christopher Hernesman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane C. Hernesman practice?
- Dr. Shane Hernesman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shane Hernesman practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Merritt Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cocoa, FL and Rockledge, FL.
See Merritt Island Family Physicians and Merritt Island Sports Medicine Doctors.