Learn more about Dr. Shane Hernesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Hernesman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernesman
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Hernesman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernesman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hernesman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Christopher Hernesman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane C. Hernesman practice?
- Dr. Shane Hernesman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shane Hernesman practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Merritt Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cocoa, FL and Rockledge, FL.
See Merritt Island Family Physicians.