Dr. Shane Juenemann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2016
Preventative care.. but why?
This doctor refused to give me an STD test because he determined that I didn't need it based on his personal situation and claims his own sex partners. It was surreal.

May 30th, 2014
great doctor! have been to him for a few years. never gives prescriptions when not necessary which i greatly appreciate. always seem to properly diagnos. he has always offered to accept phone calls with further questions after visit. overall i am very happy with him and his staff. high recommendation!

January 22nd, 2014
Not impressed
This Dr. Gave me several prescriptions for congestion and cold sx's, 10 days later they have not done a thing and I'm hacking like crazy. I called him and asked for script for the cough, something to suppress it so I could work. He basically acussed me of drug seeking . Tipical mormon doctor response , I 'm assuming . Went to him only because my normal doc was out of town. I realize my doc will retire in the not to distant future , but at least I've ruled out one doctor I will not replace current doc for. pleasant enough , but lacks compentcy . Others may disagree but I'm not Impreesed .

May 30th, 2013
Protecting yourself is more important than helping a patient.
I went to this Dr. for a year and started to trust him . So I asked for help . He started treating me for a mental disorder and a month in the treatment he turns me in to child protective services. I ask for HELP and get questioned about my parenting skills. The stigma of having a mental disorder is the reason why I refused help for years. Thanks Dr. for following your hypocrite oath!!!

November 26th, 2012
Dr juenemann is awesome. We have seen him for about seven years and has always been very careful.

April 8th, 2012
Had a recurring sinus infection and had seen urgent care when out of town earlier and they gave me a pretty robust anti-biotic and systemic corticosteroid. This did not help, so I had a lot of concerns about both the illness and the above drugs. I found the Dr to listen intently and he gave me a new prescription (as I was again heading out of town), he instructed me on what to be looking for and also encouraged use of a neti pot, etc. I was impressed and I will likely use him in the future.

February 4th, 2012
Not recommended
Glib, arrogant, did not seem to care about my well being.Three strikes your out.

March 3rd, 2011
Save yourself some frustration, AVOID
This guy wouldn't listen to a single word I had to say. I came in with tons of questions and concerns as I've felt sick for the last 6 months and didn't leave with a single answer. When I would say something he would continue talking about whatever and never acknowledged me having said a single word. I haven't been to a doctor in years and he rushed me out without spending 15 minutes with me. I even told him I had more questions when he was leaving and he said he was already with his next patient. Save yourself some frustration and avoid this guy.