Dr. Shane Juenemann Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shane Juenemann?

Preventative care.. but why?

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

This doctor refused to give me an STD test because he determined that I didn't need it based on his personal situation and claims his own sex partners. It was surreal.

Posted on May 30th, 2014

great doctor! have been to him for a few years. never gives prescriptions when not necessary which i greatly appreciate. always seem to properly diagnos. he has always offered to accept phone calls with further questions after visit. overall i am very happy with him and his staff. high recommendation!

Not impressed

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

This Dr. Gave me several prescriptions for congestion and cold sx's, 10 days later they have not done a thing and I'm hacking like crazy. I called him and asked for script for the cough, something to suppress it so I could work. He basically acussed me of drug seeking . Tipical mormon doctor response , I 'm assuming . Went to him only because my normal doc was out of town. I realize my doc will retire in the not to distant future , but at least I've ruled out one doctor I will not replace current doc for. pleasant enough , but lacks compentcy . Others may disagree but I'm not Impreesed .

Posted on November 26th, 2012

Dr juenemann is awesome. We have seen him for about seven years and has always been very careful.

Posted on April 8th, 2012

Had a recurring sinus infection and had seen urgent care when out of town earlier and they gave me a pretty robust anti-biotic and systemic corticosteroid. This did not help, so I had a lot of concerns about both the illness and the above drugs. I found the Dr to listen intently and he gave me a new prescription (as I was again heading out of town), he instructed me on what to be looking for and also encouraged use of a neti pot, etc. I was impressed and I will likely use him in the future.

Not recommended

Posted on February 4th, 2012

Glib, arrogant, did not seem to care about my well being.Three strikes your out.

Save yourself some frustration, AVOID

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

This guy wouldn't listen to a single word I had to say. I came in with tons of questions and concerns as I've felt sick for the last 6 months and didn't leave with a single answer. When I would say something he would continue talking about whatever and never acknowledged me having said a single word. I haven't been to a doctor in years and he rushed me out without spending 15 minutes with me. I even told him I had more questions when he was leaving and he said he was already with his next patient. Save yourself some frustration and avoid this guy.

Posted on September 21st, 2017