A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Kennedy is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Kennedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kennedy has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane W Kennedy MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shane W. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Shane Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shane Kennedy practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.