A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Kohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Kohl, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohl graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kohl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane K Kohl MD is a male Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Shane K. Kohl practice?
- Dr. Shane Kohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Kohl practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pathologists.