Dr. Shane Lanys Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shane Lanys?

October 17th, 2016

I have stuck with this doctor for years. He is the best at what he does. I could fill pages with good results. I dont live close to his practice, but is well worth the drive.

September 15th, 2016

Patient

I visited Dr. Lanys office in Sugar Land this week following an accidental fall on my home stairs. I slipped about 6 to 7 steps on the stair and fell awkwardly to my left. As a result, I broke my ribs. As my primary physician, Dr. Lanys went through my medical records and went through a series of clinical checks to pinpoint exactly where the fracture has occurred. He gave me the prescription for a pain relief and based on his experience, he determined that there was no need for x-rays. I was convinced and fully trusted his diagnosis. I came home and explained to my wife and son. They were a little uneasy that I did not ask for the x-ray. So, I went to Dr. Lanys office next day with my son. Dr. Lanys went through the same checks and steps again and explained in great details why he thinks the x-ray will not provide any additional information than what he has already determined and diagnosed. He also passionately and convincingly answered all the questions my son had about possible scenarios of other injuries to organs around the rib cage. Dr. Lanys also convinced my son that x-rays are not needed at this point in his opinion. He also stated that there are doctors who would automatically run x-rays and other diagnostic tests and he would not have any problem if I wanted. But, based on my medical history and his years of experience in clinical practice, he would not recommend x-ray at this point. I was very impressed with Dr. Lanys ability to diagnose and his compassion for the patients and their family. Every time I visited him for my routine physical exam, he always takes his time to discuss the results in great details. I strongly believe that there are very few family practitioners who will take time to explain in laymans terms, the complex science of clinical medicine. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Lanys as my PCP.

August 23rd, 2011

Dr. Lanys is very funny yet professional. He's no respector of person and treats everyone the same. He takes his time and listens to your needs and is very thorough in finding the correct diagnosis. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends

June 29th, 2011

Great Doctor, Bennie Houston

I have been going to Dr. Lanys for over 20 years and find him to be a great doctor. He has always taken the time to talk with me about a wide range of subjects. He calls me by my first name and is always friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Lanys

April 21st, 2011

Melba Lightning

I've been going to Dr. Lanys for over 10years. He is the best!!!!! He takes time to talk and to listen to his patients. And even though I have waited about 20mins in the lobby I don't mind because he gives all of his patients the same care and consideration.

March 31st, 2011

Excellent general practice doctor

Wonderful knowledge and experience, excellent isight into patient's problems, very caring, an examplary person for medical professionals.

January 30th, 2011

Misses

Hes very smart, professional, thorough and caring. He knows alot of doctors in other professions who are very much like him in personality and their business etiquette. Dr. Lanys has so many good qualities that i hope he will be my doctor for the rest of my life.

October 19th, 2010

GREAT PHYSICIAN

Dr. Lanys is very caring, knowledgeable, and tells you everything that he is doing while performing the examine. He has a great bedside manner and answers any questions you might have. Very concerned with your health and well being and finding ways to keep you healthy..However, the main receptionist, is quite arrogant,rude, unpleasant, unprofessional and should be placed in a rear office with papers and not people.

January 6th, 2010

Excellent

Dr. Lanys was my family's GP for years and is the best doctor I have ever known. Diagnosis, telling me what he was doing. He's great. Stitched up my son better than a plastic surgeon.

June 7th, 2017