Learn more about Dr. Shane Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Bailey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Michael Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shane M. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Shane Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Bailey practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.