Learn more about Dr. Shane Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Bailey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Michael Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shane M. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Shane Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Bailey practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.