A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Maa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Maa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maa graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Maa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- Blanchard Valley Rgnl Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shane T. Maa practice?
Dr. Shane Maa practices Neurological Surgery near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Neurological Surgeons.