Dr. Shane Maa Is this you?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 9th, 2011

Five star all the way and given honestly

Shane T Maa MD was truly an instrument in the hands of God for the operation he performed on a ruptured disc in my back. Prior to finding Dr. Maa I had been walking hunched with a cane for over six months. I was in tremendous pain, unable to sit, stand, or lay. Out of anesthesia I walked normally and I almost cried for the feeling of being set free from that bondage. I had researched other surgeons and their procedures prior to selecting Dr. Maa. Other individuals who chose other surgeons ended up with long term horror stories after having their vertebrae fused in stainless cages. Dr. Maa used a tiny incision and merely cleared away the ruptured material and sutured the ruptured disc to enable it to continue to perform naturally. I can not tell you how impressed I am with this surgeon. I am so very grateful now ten years past the operation and still pain free and functioning normally.

February 22nd, 2017