Dr. Shane Mangrum MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

March 2nd, 2016
Dr Mangrums genuine heartfelt approach to treatment with total understanding of my dilemma, is what helped me more than I can say, he fixed up and got my spine to a pain level that is barely noticeable

October 26th, 2015
well worth the visit
the kind of thoughtful and thorough doctor who listens to the patient without pre-conceived notions and directs you to be best care he thinks you need and even able to tell you that you need surgery and that he cannot help you. It was a refreshing experience and even though he couldn't do anything for me he sent me to another professional who could.

September 10th, 2011
Dr. Mangrum is very courteous and professional. Explained to me the problems I had and options, cortisone shots then maybe surgery. I have since went to other doctors and therapists and have learned that a lot of my nerve like pain is really muscle due to the surgery I had. I have gotten amazing results through manual manipulation. I had a terrible time refilling presciptions so just went to the family practioner for a prescription.

November 29th, 2010
Dr. Shane Mangrum
Dr. Mangrum is a great doctor for those who are looking for alternatives to surgery. He is compasionate and spends time listening and working with you to find a suitable approach to your problem. The only negative I have is in the promptness of refilling prescriptions. I'm expecting that the fault lies with the office help. I found that making sure you call your pharmacist in within 7 working days of running out works best.

June 21st, 2010
You are the most considerate DR. I have. You realy care about me. Thank you so very much. You wonderful.