Shane Mangrum Is this you?

Have you seen Shane Mangrum?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017

wonderful care

I'm so appreciative of being able to work with Dr. Mangrum. Since my first visit with him and under his care, my back problems have improved significantly. I decided to do a stem cell injection after working with Dr. Mangrum for about one year. I am very happy that I made that decision. My pain has been reduced by a significant amount since the injection. Further, Dr. Mangrum's coaching on therapy has been very helpful.

March 29th, 2017

Dr. Mangrum is very empathetic while delivering the highest caliber of medical care.

February 8th, 2017

Best Doctor You've Every Seen (He happens to be a Physiatrist)

Unbelievably patient friendly and caring. The experience is as though you are his only patient for the day. His skill is unparalleled.

February 8th, 2017

Wonderul Service

wonderful

January 17th, 2017

Very kind and compassionate Dr.

I have had several visits with Dr Mangrum. He spends a lot of time with me. His staff is very professional. I am very pleased with the care I have received.

January 14th, 2017

Very kind and compassionate Dr.

March 2nd, 2016

Dr Mangrums genuine heartfelt approach to treatment with total understanding of my dilemma, is what helped me more than I can say, he fixed up and got my spine to a pain level that is barely noticeable

October 26th, 2015

well worth the visit

the kind of thoughtful and thorough doctor who listens to the patient without pre-conceived notions and directs you to be best care he thinks you need and even able to tell you that you need surgery and that he cannot help you. It was a refreshing experience and even though he couldn't do anything for me he sent me to another professional who could.

September 10th, 2011

Dr. Mangrum is very courteous and professional. Explained to me the problems I had and options, cortisone shots then maybe surgery. I have since went to other doctors and therapists and have learned that a lot of my nerve like pain is really muscle due to the surgery I had. I have gotten amazing results through manual manipulation. I had a terrible time refilling presciptions so just went to the family practioner for a prescription.

November 29th, 2010

Dr. Shane Mangrum

Dr. Mangrum is a great doctor for those who are looking for alternatives to surgery. He is compasionate and spends time listening and working with you to find a suitable approach to your problem. The only negative I have is in the promptness of refilling prescriptions. I'm expecting that the fault lies with the office help. I found that making sure you call your pharmacist in within 7 working days of running out works best.

June 21st, 2010

You are the most considerate DR. I have. You realy care about me. Thank you so very much. You wonderful.

June 2nd, 2017