A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SHANE MARTIN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. SHANE MARTIN, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. SHANE MARTIN, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Image Guided Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. MARTIN graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. MARTIN has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MARTIN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. SHANE MARTIN practice?
Dr. SHANE MARTIN practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Orthopedic Surgeons.