A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Martin, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Image Guided Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane L Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shane L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Shane Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shane Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.