Learn more about Dr. Shane Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Martin, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Image Guided Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane L Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shane L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Shane Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shane Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.