Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  I was so impressed!  |  show details
by Robert on Aug 12th, 2014

My family doctor recommended that I go see Dr. Martin with regards to my needing a partial knee replacement. I am not very good with seeing doctors, and my family doctor can verify that. Dr Martin's staff immediately put me at ease when I walked into his Scottsdale office. I was greet with such warmth; they must have sensed how nervous I was. My wait was a touch long, nothing out of the ordinary.....anyone who seems shocked that they had to wait nearly 30 minutes to see a doctor has obviously never been to a doctor a day in his or her life.....we always wait and that's ok because they are fielding questions form other patients before us.....much like Dr. Martin did for me. I asked tons of questions, and he tried as best he could to answer them all without making me feel like I was taking up too much of his time. I really appreciated that about him! He is incredibly knowledgeable and an amazing surgeon. My surgery went of without a hitch and my recovery was lightning fast....something many of my friends who went to others surgeons cannot brag about. I am finally able to get back to hitting the trails with my bike! I would tell everyone to go see Dr. Martin if they want an intelligent and caring doctor to work on them. I told my family doctor about my experience and hopefully he will send all of his patients to Dr. Martin.

by Melissa Adams on Oct 29th, 2013

My husband had knee replacement. The surgery went fine, great scar. However, the wait time in the office is horrible and after the surgery, very little time is spent in the exam room. I would not recommend this doctor.

|  Total Knee Replacement  |  show details
by Susan on Sep 17th, 2013

Surgery and recovery process couldn't have gone smoother. Great surgeon and great assistant. Very thin scar and I was walking without assistance within three weeks. Its been two months now and other than a few PT sessions I've had no pain. "Do everything the PT says to do and stay ahead of the pain (with the meds)!" I'm ready for my other knee next month!

by Anna Marie on May 8th, 2013

dr martin is absolutely great as well as his assistant. they are both very professional and personalable. he is kind and bes side manner is great. my surgery was very succesful and his bed side manner made it much easier. his assistant was always there with return phone calls and answered my questions. kudos to all

|  this guy is a great surgeon  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

3 months after a full new (depuy) knee & I am walking PERFECTLY ~no pain ~ narrow thin scar-- using OTC mederma outstanding results - shouldn't have waited 15 yr-- so glad i found himI'm gonna need 2 new hip replacements shortly - he's my man!!!

Sep 18th, 2012

In all ways a truly professional doctor and a very nice guy to boot.

|  great experience  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

Dr. Martin and his staff was courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend him to friends and family.

|  Both hips replaced  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Martin is an excellent physician. It is not often you find an orthopedic surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Pain in the neck  |  show details
by Mrs, Smith, Glendale, AZ on Jul 10th, 2012

Dr Martin is a very nice man, But The office seems to always be rushing you in and rushing you out. "too many Clients" it's always a long wait and the staff is always in a bad mood and quick tempered and His personal nurse is just plain rude. It's worth the wait for a great doctor but I wish the wait wasn't always so long.

Nov 20th, 2011

Dr. Martin replaced both of my knees. I'm now able to do things I haven't done in years! Dr. Martin and his assistant were great. They both made me feel like I was their only patient.

|  Mike Hawthorne  |  show details
by Anonymous on Mar 23rd, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Martin did a total knee replacement 7weeks ago, my knew knee feels great. His Staff did a great job setting up everything for me, and made sure th ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Great Doc  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2011

Excellent doctor. His assistant was great also. Both were very personable, knowledgeable and professional.

|  Awesome Doctor!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Mary Doty on May 24th, 2010

My husband, son, and nephew have all seen Dr. Martin; great doctor!! He will answer any & every question. His staff is great; your calls are returned quickly.... What ever happens.. Elevate & ice!!!

Feb 17th, 2010

Dr Martin treated my mother for a right hip fracture. He made what could have been a very traumatic time for my mother and our family, a very comforting and peaceful time. He was professional, understanding and took time to care not only for Mom but for us as a family as well. After surgery, Dr. Martin came out to speak with us and reassure us that everything was great and that Mom had done wonderfully. F/U care was just as good. No problem in scheduling appt's, no wait time and Dr. Martin was just as wonderful/caring in his own office setting as he was at ease in the hospital. Would absolutely recommend Dr. Martin to everyone who needs his services.