Dr. Shane Martin MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Glendale, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017
Thank you DR Martin for being the greatest. With out you I would have most likely lost a leg, but now because of you and your staff both knees have been replaced and I am fine. Life means all my activites including climbing rocks & mountains again . I have referred two of my other Doctors to you & they came back to me saying you are number 1 in their book also. Keep the good work up & I will keep referring you.

May 11th, 2017
Great knee doctor, was golfing 5 weeks after a partial knee replacement

March 9th, 2017
Partial knee replacemnt
Just had my Partial knee replacement yesterday. Dr Martin and his staff were excellent getting me so quick for surgery. The hospital staff were so nice and I would go there again, I will report again after my healing begins . Dr martin is so very nice. He made me feel at ease before the surgery Thank you

March 2nd, 2017
Excellent!!

January 2nd, 2017
Dr. Martin and his PA, Ally are the best!

August 19th, 2016
Hang with him he's amazing !! Great personality very expert !!

June 16th, 2016
He's the partial knee replacement pro!

July 14th, 2015
Professional, knowlageable, caring, respects patient time by being on time, one of the best physicians I've ever seen.

June 15th, 2015
I recently had a total knee replacement. Dr Martin, his PA Alissa, his medical assistant Amy have all been wonderful, as have the home PT, outpatient PT and everybody else I have dealt with. I am no longer having the constant pain that I dealt with for years before the surgery. I am still in the recovery process but it is getting better every day and I couldn't be happier with Dr Martin. He has taken excellent care of me.

August 12th, 2014
I was so impressed!
My family doctor recommended that I go see Dr. Martin with regards to my needing a partial knee replacement. I am not very good with seeing doctors, and my family doctor can verify that. Dr Martin's staff immediately put me at ease when I walked into his Scottsdale office. I was greet with such warmth; they must have sensed how nervous I was. My wait was a touch long, nothing out of the ordinary.....anyone who seems shocked that they had to wait nearly 30 minutes to see a doctor has obviously never been to a doctor a day in his or her life.....we always wait and that's ok because they are fielding questions form other patients before us.....much like Dr. Martin did for me. I asked tons of questions, and he tried as best he could to answer them all without making me feel like I was taking up too much of his time. I really appreciated that about him! He is incredibly knowledgeable and an amazing surgeon. My surgery went of without a hitch and my recovery was lightning fast....something many of my friends who went to others surgeons cannot brag about. I am finally able to get back to hitting the trails with my bike! I would tell everyone to go see Dr. Martin if they want an intelligent and caring doctor to work on them. I told my family doctor about my experience and hopefully he will send all of his patients to Dr. Martin.

May 8th, 2013
dr martin is absolutely great as well as his assistant. they are both very professional and personalable. he is kind and bes side manner is great. my surgery was very succesful and his bed side manner made it much easier. his assistant was always there with return phone calls and answered my questions. kudos to all

October 5th, 2012
this guy is a great surgeon
3 months after a full new (depuy) knee & I am walking PERFECTLY ~no pain ~ narrow thin scar-- using OTC mederma outstanding results - shouldn't have waited 15 yr-- so glad i found himI'm gonna need 2 new hip replacements shortly - he's my man!!!