Dr. Shane Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 19th, 2016
Hang with him he's amazing !! Great personality very expert !!

June 16th, 2016
He's the partial knee replacement pro!

July 14th, 2015
Professional, knowlageable, caring, respects patient time by being on time, one of the best physicians I've ever seen.

June 15th, 2015
I recently had a total knee replacement. Dr Martin, his PA Alissa, his medical assistant Amy have all been wonderful, as have the home PT, outpatient PT and everybody else I have dealt with. I am no longer having the constant pain that I dealt with for years before the surgery. I am still in the recovery process but it is getting better every day and I couldn't be happier with Dr Martin. He has taken excellent care of me.

August 12th, 2014
I was so impressed!
My family doctor recommended that I go see Dr. Martin with regards to my needing a partial knee replacement. I am not very good with seeing doctors, and my family doctor can verify that. Dr Martin's staff immediately put me at ease when I walked into his Scottsdale office. I was greet with such warmth; they must have sensed how nervous I was. My wait was a touch long, nothing out of the ordinary.....anyone who seems shocked that they had to wait nearly 30 minutes to see a doctor has obviously never been to a doctor a day in his or her life.....we always wait and that's ok because they are fielding questions form other patients before us.....much like Dr. Martin did for me. I asked tons of questions, and he tried as best he could to answer them all without making me feel like I was taking up too much of his time. I really appreciated that about him! He is incredibly knowledgeable and an amazing surgeon. My surgery went of without a hitch and my recovery was lightning fast....something many of my friends who went to others surgeons cannot brag about. I am finally able to get back to hitting the trails with my bike! I would tell everyone to go see Dr. Martin if they want an intelligent and caring doctor to work on them. I told my family doctor about my experience and hopefully he will send all of his patients to Dr. Martin.

September 17th, 2013
Total Knee Replacement
Surgery and recovery process couldn't have gone smoother. Great surgeon and great assistant. Very thin scar and I was walking without assistance within three weeks. Its been two months now and other than a few PT sessions I've had no pain. "Do everything the PT says to do and stay ahead of the pain (with the meds)!" I'm ready for my other knee next month!

May 8th, 2013
dr martin is absolutely great as well as his assistant. they are both very professional and personalable. he is kind and bes side manner is great. my surgery was very succesful and his bed side manner made it much easier. his assistant was always there with return phone calls and answered my questions. kudos to all

October 5th, 2012
this guy is a great surgeon
3 months after a full new (depuy) knee & I am walking PERFECTLY ~no pain ~ narrow thin scar-- using OTC mederma outstanding results - shouldn't have waited 15 yr-- so glad i found himI'm gonna need 2 new hip replacements shortly - he's my man!!!

September 18th, 2012
In all ways a truly professional doctor and a very nice guy to boot.

July 31st, 2012
great experience
Dr. Martin and his staff was courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend him to friends and family.

July 16th, 2012
Both hips replaced
Dr. Martin is an excellent physician. It is not often you find an orthopedic surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

July 10th, 2012
Pain in the neck
Dr Martin is a very nice man, But The office seems to always be rushing you in and rushing you out. "too many Clients" it's always a long wait and the staff is always in a bad mood and quick tempered and His personal nurse is just plain rude. It's worth the wait for a great doctor but I wish the wait wasn't always so long.