A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane McNamee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane McNamee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane McNamee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamee graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. McNamee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane McNamee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shane McNamee practice?
- Dr. Shane McNamee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shane McNamee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Physiatrists.