A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane McNamee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane McNamee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNamee
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. McNamee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane McNamee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamee graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. McNamee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane McNamee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shane McNamee practice?
- Dr. Shane McNamee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shane McNamee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Physiatrists.