A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Meehan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Surgical Pathology
- Tumor Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meehan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Martin Meehan MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Shane M. Meehan practice?
- Dr. Shane Meehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Meehan practices Anatomic Pathology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.