Overall Review

4.8

December 16th, 2015
Best Surgeon
An exceptionally gifted surgeon and counselor. He operated on me successfully after many other surgeons wouldn't due to risk factors. His treatment is holistic and he interfaces with all other physicians , family members involved.

April 20th, 2015
Skilled, knowledgeable surgeon
Dr. Morita handled my total thyroidectomy with skill and compassion. He made sure I was comfortable with the surgery and post surgery decisions. He seemed to really care and helped ease my fears during my thyroid cancer diagnosis and recovery from surgery. I cannot thank him enough.

January 20th, 2014
48 year old female & mother of 2
Dr. Morita is absolutely an incredible, awesome, down to earth and caring physician. From day one he made me feel so comfortable and It really felt good that he cared so much and how important of a person I am. I complimented him and he returned to say how nice of a person I am, how awesome is that? Well for soneone like me who had my large goiter taken out, I was so scared when I was recovering but day by day I got better and when I revisited Dr. Morita and he said I looked great and that he not only wants to make sure everything went well with my surgery but make sure that I'm taken care of for other health related issues I may have. I would 100 percent recommend Dr. Morita to anyone:)

August 13th, 2012
Very happy patient
Dr. Shane Morita is an execellent doctor and a very good person. He is knowledgeable of thyriod cancer and explained the surgery, healing, recovery and treatment process very clearly to me and my family. Throughout the whole process he treated me as if I were a member of his family. I highly recommend him to everyone.

September 18th, 2011
Dr Morita is one of the most caring Dr's that i have ever gone too. He is very patient and have awesome bedside manners.

July 2nd, 2010
Malignant Melanoma
I would highly recommend Dr. Morita. He shows an abundance of knowledge in his field and his bedside manners are impeccable. I never felt rushed and he was eager to make sure I understood everything. When dealing with cancer, he was very confident in helping in making the best decision about my care. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

June 30th, 2010
Confident, compassionate, and focused.