A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Pahlavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Pahlavan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahlavan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Pahlavan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Pahlavan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Shane Pahlavan practice?
- Dr. Shane Pahlavan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shane Pahlavan practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX.
See McKinney Otolaryngologists, McKinney Surgeons, and McKinney Plastic Surgeons.